Friday, November 26, 2010

About Me

Hello world, I'm Kevin Nguyen. I'm 17 years old, the golden  age, the tip of adulthood and the end of childhood. I can definitely feel the pressures of life already, thats for sure. I go to school like any other kid, go home do chores, complain about homework and deal with life just like a normal child. One thing is certain, as I age day by day, I'm starting to see the signs that I'm not normal in fact. What can be scarier to a young adult? Living a normal life minute by minute and then one second later, realizing that you're not normal? Well whatever, norms are for losers I guess. In reality what really is normal?

I'm heavily involved in music and love it more than anything I do. I like to think that some people change the world in one way or another; I'd like to think my music has some effect on the universe great or small. Thinking this way makes life just a shade more significant. I am a hardcore euphonium player who doodles on trombone. I also doodle around on other instruments, but don't really consider squealing on a doodad actually playing. I love performing so much that if one were to ask me about the one thing I love most about myself, it would certainly be my ability to put musically color into the world. 

I see people and life in a different way than what most people see. It's almost like I have a weird type of filter around my eyes in certain situations. I've guess that this is the reason for my different opinions and perspective. Sharing the randomness and silliness in my mind might, in the end, disturb this little world we see. Well, I guess we'll have to find out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment